Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Prince Harry announces he's leaving the British Army

Princeharry

LONDON — Prince Harry will be looking for a new job in June after he ends his ten-year military career.



The prince, who is fourth in line to the throne, has undertaken two tours of duty in Afghanistan. He was the first British royal to see combat since Prince Andrew, who piloted Royal Navy helicopters in the Falklands War


Harry confirmed the decision in a statement released by Kensington Palace in which he said he was "incredibly lucky to have had the chance to do some challenging jobs."


"From learning the hard way to stay onside with my colour sergeant at Sandhurst, to the incredible people I served with during two tours in Afghanistan — the experiences I have had over the last 10 years will stay with me for the rest of my life," he said. "For that I will always be hugely grateful." Read more...


More about Uk, London, Us World, and Royals



from Mashable http://ift.tt/1CoI0nn

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment